It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. We have a few fundamental principles:
1. We don’t ask for your personal information.
2. We don’t share your information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
3. We don’t store personal information on our servers.
2. WHO WE ARE
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
Our site address is coreresonanceworks.com
This website is operated by Core Resonance Works LLC.
It is maintained by Carrie Heeter, 2467 Funston Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 415-681-6490.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We collect some information automatically:
• Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
• Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
4. PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
No personal information is collected.
5. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not collect personally identified information. We are allowed to disclose your device information in the following cases:
• We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
6. YOUR RIGHTS
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law. We do not collect personal data.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect device information from children under 13.
9. CHANGES AND UPDATES